qc

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Study in Australia

Study in Australia


writing IELTS test 250 words

Posted: 20 Jul 2011 06:03 AM PDT

Some people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher. Others think that it is always better to have a teacher. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons to develop your essay.

People are learning through their  entire life. Our first teachers in most cases are our parents. They teach us to walk, speak, behave ourselves, etc. They with great patience pass down their knowledge and experience to their children. There is no doubt that we need our parents to learn essential things. Parents giving their knowledge prepare children to join the "real world". So, at this point we need teachers to learn some basic things. 

When children go to a school or college they have many teachers who help them study more difficult  and complicated things. Personally, I think that young people need teachers because in most cases they basically do not understand yet the importance of learning some "uninteresting things" such as logic, literature, grammatics , etc. So, teachers keep children on track and sometimes make them learn. I think, at adolescence young people need teachers because they help them develop and improve themselves in order to succeed in life.

However, I believe that when a person is no longer a child and he has a job and lives an independent life  he can choose how he is going to study. As for me, my choice between studding by myself or with somebody's  help  depends on a teacher. If a teacher has very interesting lectures and gives many examples from different resources I will attend his or her classes with great pleasure. However, if a teacher has dry and boring lectures and does not try to make them interesting I will get some books and study this subject by myself. It saves me time and probably some money if I take books in a library.

So, basically, some teachers can give their students so much in a short period of time that it is worth to spend one's time attending lectures. At the same time, from my point of view, other teachers can not give me the knowledge I need at my pace.


No comments:

Post a Comment